We focus on providing you with quality travel experiences so we:
• Explore th e most popular routes with expert guides
• Detour slightly to give you the opportunity to enjoy special settings
• Provide flexible, tailor-made or specialised itineraries to meet your needs
• Use professionally qualified and registered driver/guides
• Offer you personalised, fun and informative tours
You’re in charge! Do things your own way, on your own time, at your own pace. Private tours are ideal for those with special interests or limited time and allow you to make the most of your experience. We take you where you want to go with a luxury air-conditioned vehicle and expert guide at your disposal.
Price per day: R1300 for 2 people, R2200 for 4 people, R2700 for 6 people.
We offer maximum enjoyment and peace of mind for the discerning traveller
• Complementary pick up at accommodation within the City and Atlantic Seaboard
• Air-conditioned, roadworthy and licensed Microbuses
• Extensive liability insurance
• Member of Cape Town Tourism
• Member of the Tour Operators’ Association of Cape Town
• First Aid certificate
South Africa is referred to as “A world in one country” and how true this is. The diversity of cultures, attractions, environments, politics and even the climate makes South Africa a wonderful destination. Long open beaches, game parks, blue skies, sunshine, wildlife safaris and natural South African hospitality is all combined into a kaleidoscope of images, creating unforgettable experiences.
Deaf Safaris Unlimited:
These unique safaris make available travel services designed to meet the special needs of the hearing impaired. As the first operator to be accredited by DEAFSA (Deaf Association of South Africa), African Wanderer Tours & Safaris has paved the way for others to follow.
African Wanderer Tours & Safaris – St. Lucia
St. Lucia is one of those must see places on the East Coast of South Africa and that is why we have established this very specialised division. Join Anton and his team on one of their hands-on wildlife excursion in this newly proclaimed World Heritage Site.
African Wanderer Tours & Safaris – Agricultural Tours
Past clients have described these tours as “Arrive a tourist, leave a friend” and that is exactly what we believe them to be. Designed to introduce the agricultural facilities in South Africa to visitors these tours also incorporate general leisure activities and warm “farm house” hospitality.
A list of interesting websites with information on South Africa. Check out the weather, read more about the country, search for airlines or just browse the picture gallery.